￭ Highly activated photocatalyst coating solution
￭ Exellent photocatalyst effect at room temperature drying
￭ High anti corrosiveness, chemical and abrasive resistance
￭ Excellent in anti-bacteria, anti- soiling and deodorization
2. Physical Properties
￭ Antibacterial and deodorizing effect of stain resistance and discoloration prevention effect of building exterior materials
￭ Super hydrophilicity and self-cleaning effect of glass and paint (oil-based, water-based) surfaces outside the building
￭ Maintain a clean surface of signboards and Anti-fading effect by blocking UV rays
￭ Maintain transparency and appearance after coating
￭ High-intensity transparent thin film formation with room temperature drying
￭ To prevent pollutants(super hydrophilic property, pollution resistance, discoloration prevention, chemical resistance)
￭ Excellent anti-bacterial, deodorant, and anti-fouling ability
￭ Antibacterial, deodorizing effects of coating wallpaper, tiles, wood, plastics, and curtains etc.
￭ Superhydrophilicity and self-cleaning effects of glass and paint (hydrophilic)painted surfaces outside the building
￭ Discoloration prevention(Maintaining always clean surface of equipment)
Characteristics of Titanium Dioxide(TiO₂)
○ Materials coated with uniform titanium dioxide can retain color or shape
○ It can be dried naturally after coating and can be applied to various materials
○ Maximizes photoactivity by manufacturing ultra-fine titanium dioxide
○ The coated substrate decomposes air pollutants such as NOx and various VOCs with UV rays irradiated from sunlight or fluorescent lamps
○ It has excellent sterilization, antibacterial, and deodorizing functions to maintain a pleasant and clean environment
○ It can be used as a catalyst for the purification system of water/air pollutants
○ Glass, metal, ore, etc.
○ Paper, wood, textile, plastic, etc.
○ Catalyst for purification of water/air pollutants
○ Applications using hydrophilic, sterilizing, antibacterial, and deodorizing functions
[ Photocatalytic Oxidation ]
When coated on a substrate, it exhibits a strong affinity for water and flows down without forming water droplets on the surface.
Contact angle analysis of glass and poly carbonate
The coated substrate decomposes the oxidation of organic matter polluted by the sunlight, and the rainwater flows down without forming water droplets,
and various contaminants are washed with water always to maintain a clean state.
[After 3 minutes]
(Test conditions : Natural light)
3. UV protection(Anti-discoloration)
A blocking effect due to the use of UV radiation as an energy source.
It can be applied to easily damaged products by UV rays, such as blinds,
clothing, and wood.
(After UV(254nm) irraditation)
Since general antibacterial products do not have longevity, the antibacterial effect decreases over time.
Titanium dioxide exhibits long-lasting durability due to the activity of the catalyst when exposed to light.
[Photocatalystic Antibacterial ability Test with E-coli & Staphylococcus aureus]
Not once, it is continuous. It can maintain its function for a long time.
[After 2 years]